Anyone working on cool projects using Luna Display? Please share!

Hey everyone! :wave: My name is Savannah and I’m the Marketing Director for Luna Display.

I’d like to learn more about all of the unique ways that people are using Luna! Is anyone working on any cool projects and using Luna in your workflow? Please share! :hugs:

I’ll get the ball rolling here: :grinning: I use Luna to work on… Luna!

As a remote member of the Luna Display team, I spend a lot of days working from home, at a co-working space, or at coffee shops. I’m always on the move! I’ve found Luna to be a necessary part of my workflow because it’s an easy way to take a second display with me while I’m on the go.

Here’s a pic of me using Luna during one of our product photoshoots:

Hi there! I am a Lighting Programmer for Theater, Film, TV, and Live Entertainment. My first use of the Luna display is for programming The Atlanta Opera’s production of West Side Story!

I use my Macbook as a client of the primary Lighting Console, allowing me to have a secondary interface to control the lighting system. Using the Luna Display, I can now use my iPad as a wireless second display of my Macbook! I usually spend many hours building a visual layout all of the lights in the lighting rig, along with a second layout with buttons and macros allowing me to be more efficient programming.

Before, I had to be stuck sitting behind the lighting console. Now, I can wander around the entire theater as long as my iPad and Macbook are on the same WiFi!

Thank you so much!!!