PC Support Coming Soon?

Any chance PC support is coming? I recently switch to Windows and no longer use a Mac which makes me fairly recent Luna purchase useless which is a bummer.

0 Likes

I wouldn’t hold my breath.

0 Likes

Helpful. Thanks.

-_____-

0 Likes

They’ve made it abundantly clear that a PC version is not on their list of high priorities. With the money you’ve saved by getting a PC, though, I’d just get a Wacom Cintiq and eBay your Luna. That’s my plan, because I’ve learned that PC’s with SSD’s load just as fast or faster than a Mac, and Photoshop and Illustrator perform equally well. Macs have become hugely overpriced machines whose “superior performance” over PC’s has greatly diminished. I think if you do the math, you’ll find room in your budget for a Cintiq 16” Pro. Astropad Studio, in my opinion, has priced itself into a niche market that will cost them customers long term. $150 a year?!?! Plus the increasing cost of iPads? The equation, at least mid to long term, will easily justify making the switch, at least for me.

0 Likes

Where/when did they make pc support abundantly clear it’s not a high priority(source)?

Also I don’t use photoshop or illustrator so the above is entirely inapplicable to me. But glad you found a solution that works for you.

0 Likes

I’ve been a customer from the very beginning. The question you’ve raised has come up hundreds of times. No PC version is in the offing. They haven’t ruled it out long term, but it is not on the proverbial horizon. Forget Photoshop and Illustrator. What I said applies to any app, many of which you have lost access to by abandoning the Mac platform.

0 Likes