Portrait Mode Support

Hallo, I’m waiting for the support of Portrait Mode (Vertical Mode) with Luna Display.
In Astropad you can use Portrait Mode, so I’m still using Astropad…
Thanks!

7 Likes

We are currently working on adding this support, thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

Some time passed. Is there any news about this? I really miss this feature.

I have seen that opening the Astropad application in the iPad and in the Mac, with the Luna connector plugged in, the connection is performed with the advantages of Luna and, if also disabling the retina mode, the portrait mode is supported. Still, the portrait mode with retina is not working.

I echo this request. I think the luna display is an excelelnt tool, and being able to rotate my ipad so I can annotate and read docs/pdfs in portait would be fantastic.

Is there an ETA for portrait mode?
Thanks

Please enable portrait mode in Luna Display. Essential for working with documents.

Any news, portrait mode is critical to use the iPad as a document reader while working n the primary display

+1 here, would love to use it as document reader

• 1 here, Please add the vertical mode which will be extremely useful for paper reading.

+1, It would be great to have a second display in Capture One when shooting portraits. Thanks for the effort!

I personally want dynamic sizing which would allow me to open a different app on my iPad Pro and use it side by side with luna display app. This however would mean they will need to support iPhone sizes for screen display (but they can still make it iPad only app). That would automatically imply portrait mode.

I want that because apps like VNC support this, and it’s super convenient if you have an IDE running on the real mac that is mirrored through luna to the iPad and in the other app you will have some book / documentation of some sort.

But for starters luna display can require full screen and still allow all orientations.

+1. Yes please! I work coding and portrait mode would be awesome. Thanks guys.

+1 yes please! Hopefully also dynamically!